onsdag den 1. oktober 2014

Wonderfully GaGa

Wonderfully GaGa


So as the headline says. It's all about GAGA!
I and a girlfriend (pronounced guuuurlfrieeend) and my niece went to Gagas artrave in Herning Denmark. of course I went as my alter ego Wanda Hose! 
My dress was red and I felt fab! I had the right shoes on and everything was a blast. 
I felt like kind of a celebrity myself because a couple of people took pictures of me and a lot said waaouuw- which I took as a compliment ;-) 

My Niece and Me

So back to the concert. Did I like it? well yes I did. Last time she was at the same arena/venue was her first time in Denmark and I felt like she talked A LOT. This time was much different, she talked, that she did, but not like the first time and she did it really good. The tone in the music was a whole lot better, it fit together. I would say she has learned a few things since last time. My favorite part was when the fans in the middle or inner court held up signs which said "thank you" and a heart shaped danish flag, Gaga had tears in her eyes and it was really emotional. and then she shortly thereafter sang the words "I will always love you" and the hairs on my neck stood up, simply amazing voice! 
I think I'm a bigger fan now after this concert.

My view

People ask me if there weren't anything that wasn't good. To that I have to say, Lady Starlight, that had about half an hour before Gaga was on, was so bad this time. I know it was rave but rave have so much more sound than umpchi umpchi umpchi. Last time she was in Herning was more DJ like different sounds of music and drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniels, that was fun, not what she did this time around.

But you know what? It was a wonderfully Gaga time ;-)
Have a blast!
Wanda Hose

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar