Wunderbar or something something...
So I've been through some things the past six months or so. These things I will not mention, the people involved are not to blame. I don't even hate them. These things, they just happened.
One thing I will mention is that my husband have sclerosis. He's doing quite well if I may say so. But its a downer no matter what. He is at a rehab facility in another country and I'm home alone - all by myself... + 4 dogs. Some people think I do great alone, because I am not that much of a people person. (perhaps there's a reason they think that - or they now me less than they think they do?)
Now its time that my old daddy turns 75. Let the celebration begin. The trouble is that we're not that close in my family. I don't mind that one bit. What I do mind is playing the happy face, every time we have to have the big family celebration dinners. For me it feels fake, and I'm not that great of an actor.
These things combined and I'm not feeling that chipper. Plus my face looks angry when I'm not smiling... constantly told by mummy dearest when growing up.
a recipe for disaster
So now I'm thinking way to much and as you may know. When you think, you're kinda down - everything you think is like a dream episode from The shining! the one with Jack Nicholson!
All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch All work and no play makes Wanda a dull bitch
Well you might get it...
So in a couple of days I have to put on my happy face and when people ask me how I feel...
Well I feel wunderbar or something something...
your very own thinking cap
Wanda Hose

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar