mandag den 20. oktober 2014

Wonders of the Moving Image

Wonders of the Moving Image


So I was looking through my favorite movie news site - www.filmz.dk - and came across an article about a new Steve Jobs movie, one where Christian Bale is to play the lead role.
I can easily imagine CB playing that part. But I´m still thinking, why another movie.
I´m not an apple fan nor do I own an apple device. I would never go to see it and none of my friends, that I know of, would go to see that movie. There´s a reason the other movies did poorly theres no market for them.

Now writing on a macbook pro... I think... Well it's my husbands.

I really think that the firm, not just Jobs did a great job making apple such a big and amazing company, but thats it. I would never buy an apple product, if you buy one its useless, you need more than the iPhone to get everything to work together.

My husband have an iPad and this macbook. He did have (still have, gonna sell it) the iPhone 5s. But have converted to Sony xperia z3.

Trouble with apple products for me. I can't get them to work properly. I mean I try to update, it goes completely bonkers. But with android products its like cutting warm butter with a guillotine. Its SO easy for me. And of course that is what I buy.

For me its like choosing Levi´s over Wranglers, they are pants, but they fit differently from one another. I don't care if you buy apple, just as long as you don't force it upon me ;)

So are you gonna see the movie?

I may not watch it, maybe when it´s on tv and have had great reviews. Thats the wonders of the moving image. It can capture a glimpse of awesomeness or the waste from a porta potty. But let´s see what happens next ;)

Have it spectacular

Wanda Hose

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar