fredag den 10. oktober 2014

My Wonderful Butterfly

My Wonderful Butterfly

Yeah well.. it seems to be a theme I'm doing, this part about sewing. 
But know I've tried to make bow ties. It was really simple, actually very simple!


As you may see in the video it looks really simple and it is. Ive already made a black velvet bow tie as well.

It all started when I saw a page somewhere that had a batman bow tie and I thought straight away that I wanted one. well I think two months ago or something like that. And finally I had an occasion for it. of course they didn't sell it anymore... humbug! What to do next? search the net! But couldn't find what I wanted.
So I went to youtube and had to find out how to make a darn bow tie! I think I saw about three or four tutorials and this is what I came up with. quite proud of what I did!
Oh and by the way "bow tie" in danish is "butterfly" ain't it sweet ;)



So this is My Wonderful Butterfly

have a great weekend!
Love Wanda

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar