tirsdag den 23. september 2014

Wonderfully Creative

Wonderfully Creative


Well I'm creative, there's no denying that!
I draw, paint, I sew and much more. I've tried friendly plastic, doing some quilling and I've even quilted. Some of the stuff is more fun than other. 


I prefer drawing and sewing. 












I have a friend who's bought a tattoo kit. I'm thinking of trying that. but I would hate myself if I dont do a good job. So maybe not... but still maybe ;)

For now I'm working on a dress for this saturday when I'm going to see Lady Gaga in concert. The dress is red, really red and I've had some earrings custom made by a good friend who makes glass beads.
So theese are my inspiration. Black, White and a whole lotta Red! can't wait till I'm done. And ofcourse I'll share it with you ;)

Just love being wonderfully creative sometimes ;)

Love Wanda

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar