onsdag den 10. september 2014

Wonders of Life

Wonders of life


This year have been difficult for me. I have met new people and said goodbye to others. 

The few new people I have met are some of the most "hard at work" people I have ever known. They have an urge to do good and be good at what they do. That is really inspiring. That makes me want to do more, do better, be better at what I do. Both at work and in my daily life. I hope that I will continue to be part of that team in the future.

The ones I have lost, well for starters one screwed me over, not once, not twice but three times. Bitch you most you had that coming!?
The other one is more difficult to explain - a lie I caught him in, a message I could see was noticed and wasn't responded to - confronting the guy and getting blocked on facebook. I was like "what the f**k" now I'm more "hey that's your loss!"

I do have a really great friend, that unfortunately have cancer. I pray to the gods everyday to make her better. But prognoses sound grimm. That is one I dread saying goodbye to.

I am grateful for the ones that are in my life, right now. And the ones I am destined to meet in the future.

There are wonders in life, and I am glad to be in it!

Wanda Hose



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar