torsdag den 11. september 2014

Wonders of the sewing machine

Wonders of the sewing machine


Just once in a while I like sitting down at the sewing machine and create something... different. I wouldn't say that I am an expert at it, but its just a hobby. Like I don't have enough already!?
I work the best under pressure, I'm unsure why, because I like that what I do, is good. Not okay, but good. 
So of course sometimes my good ain't that great.
But what's the point in doing it? Well I do get better every time. It's like learning the piano or violin, you have to practice and with every needle you break, I do get better. 

The point is, in two days I have to be finished, dressed, made up and of course shaved everywhere. So what am I going to do now? Go to the gym of course :)

We all need a break sometimes to remember the wonders!

Wanda Hose


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar