mandag den 10. november 2014

Wonderful Christmas

Wonderful Christmas


So every year i make something for my christmas tree. Last year it was glass balls, sounds fragile right ;-)
And I was thinking something like it, but I just can't get my head into what it should be. I've been thinking Mickey Mouse again and I don't want that!


The year before that it was patchwork flags, in Denmark we decorate the tree with flags... don't ask me why, perhaps because there's a cross in it?


So now I have to come up with something different. I have friends giving me lots of ideas, they're great dont get me wrong, it's just things that I dont want on my tree. And if I dont want it on my tree, why make it?

So now the search is on! and ofcourse I'll be posting it here, there and every where for people to see.
The joy of christmas for me is the DIY the warmth of the fire and friends coming to visit!

Oh what a wonderful Christmas!

Wanda Hose

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar