søndag den 2. november 2014

I Wonder How

I Wonder How


So Im a sucker for DIY projects. The last one was painting my doors in my house.... note to self... do not do that again, unless you have the space for it!

And in another life I should have been a home decorator. I just love going on garage sales and buy stuff.. chairs, tables you name it. But still I only have a house I dont have a mansion - well that would be nice with a mansion to store all my stuff.

Lately I have been browsing some second hand groups on Facebook. and all that garbage people have stored and some is gold I tell you that! From wood to cars, its kinda fun to see the fashion in home decor changing. The black era seems to be over :-o
my most recent purchase

And the worst part og redecorating, for me, is getting rid of some of the things, that I still love. especially paintings.
I made this painting for a wall that was egyptian inspired. now I dont have room for it anymore, because of the huge size. So now its in storage. The chair is part of a corner "display" with the other egyptian artifacts.

In february I'll be going to egypt again, of course if its safe. Perhaps I will be bringing home more egyptian decor.

I wonder how it will turn out!

Lots of love and may the eye of Horus be with you!

Wanda Hose

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar